Can you believe December is already here? While some people may consider it the most wonderful time of the year, it’s also one of the busiest! Between all of the holiday shopping and entertaining, it will be a miracle that I get everything done in time. That’s why I love the quick and easy appetizer featured in this week’s photo hint.
Week three of the National Pork Board Pinterest Scavenger Hunt is upon us. Did you find the photo hints from weeks one and two? Even if you’ve played before, you’re eligible to enter this week for a chance to receive a $50 gift card and a Pork Party prize pack! So, what are you waiting for?
HERE’S HOW TO PLAY:
1. Visit us here at Pork Knife and Spoon every Monday for a photo hint, like the one we’ve included at the end of this post. (We’ll have one more photo hint next week to share, too.)
2. Then visit Pork Be inspired’s Pinterest page and hunt for the full image. Be sure to look on ALL of Pork Be inspired’s pin boards for the full image; you never know which board you might find it on!
Here’s an example of a photo hint and the full image solution:
3. Once you’ve found the full image that corresponds to the photo hint, email us at PorkSocial@gmail.com using the subject line “I Found It” with this information:
· Your Name
· Your Mailing Address
· Your Twitter, Blog, or Facebook page
· The URL of the specific pin where the full image is located. Click on the full image to open it on your screen and then copy the link at the top of your browser.
*Please do not send the URL of the overall pinboard.
The deadline for entries will be at midnight Eastern Time each Sunday. We’ll randomly select one weekly winner who has submitted the correct full image answer to win the $50 gift card and Pork Prize Pack.
For the complete official rules, please click here.
So what do you think, can you find this Asian-inspired appetizer? Jump on over to Pork Be inspired’s pin boards and start hunting for this week’s photo!
THIS WEEK’S PHOTO HINT: