There are few foods that actually taste really good left-over. They include pulled pork, pork stew, and pizza, the latter which must be eaten cold from the fridge. Pulled pork’s versatility is virtually endless. In fact, below are 18 tasty ideas for leftover pulled pork, ranging from breakfast burritos to Asian-style tacos. So, go crazy!
Here are 18 delicious ways to enjoy leftover pulled pork:
1. Make a pulled pork pizza with lots of bbq sauce, sautéed onions, diced jalapeño, and sharp Cheddar cheese.
2. Do like the Novice Chef and make a stuffed pulled pork sweet potato.
3. Treat yourself to pulled pork nachos like these from Extraordinary BBQ.
4. Stir pulled pork into pasta or grits.
5. Start the day off right with maple-espresso pulled pork and egg breakfast burritos (pictured below).
6. Or make this pulled pork eggwich from The Life Delicious.
7. Serve pulled pork atop a bowl of rice and beans.
8. Or make this fast and easy pulled pork fried rice from Pork Be Inspired (pictured below).
9. Stir it into your mac ‘n cheese.
10. Make a grilled panini.
11. Add #9 + #10 to create Panini Happy’s grilled mac ‘n cheese and pulled pork panini (pictured below).
12. Follow BBQ Grail’s lead and make his fried pulled pork quesadillas.
13. Or try pulled pork enchiladas like these from Life’s Ambrosia.
14. Go Asian by making Steamy Kitchen’s Korean-style pulled pork tacos with kogi bbq sauce.
15. Create a football-watching masterpiece of pulled pork fries by topping hot French fries with pulled pork, melted Cheddar cheese, bbq sauce, and guacamole.
16. Try Macheesmo’s cheesy pulled pork flatbread.
17. Add pulled pork to a Mexican chopped salad with Romaine, tomatoes, red bell peppers, jicama, green onions, diced avocado, and Ranch dressing.
18. Make a pulled pork Tex-Mex scramble with eggs, onions, red bell peppers, cilantro, jalapeno, and crispy tortillas strips.
So, tell me, how do you use leftover pulled pork?
Photo credits: Top: Susan Russo; Middle: Susan Russo; bottom: Kathy Strahs, Panini Happy